Event Three | Study Guide

1. Quiz (Jun 9)

How to prepare:
  1. Read my notes (before Jun 7)
  2. Watch those videos I marked important again (before Jun 7)
  3. Do some more research on those main figures (Jun 8)


2. Blog Summary (Jun 9)

How to prepare:
  1. Read all my posts again and write a summary (Jun 5)
  2. Gather the summary and the posts up (Jun 6)


3. Essay (Jun 11)

How to prepare:
  1. After reading all my posts and my midterm project, choose a topic (Jun 5)
  2. Do some research on this topic and start writing (before Jun 6)
  3. Finish before Jun 10
* Important things to notice:
  1. Include images appropriately
  2. Citations (especially for images)
  3. Go to the writing center on Jun 9 or Jun 10


Schedule: (Deadline)
Jun 5             Read all my posts
                      Write a summary
                      Choose a topic for my essay
Jun 6             Gather the summary and the posts up
                      Do some research and start writing my essay
Jun 7             Read my notes
                      Watch those videos I marked important again
Jun 8             Do some more research on those main figures
Jun 9/10       Finish my essay
                      Go to the writing center


Comments

Popular Posts